A collection of FIVE Woodland II Adobe Lightroom presets.
Mobile Install Instructions
- Download file to your mobile
- Find the file on your phone and click open in Adobe Lightroom. You can alternatively open the Adobe Lightroom app and import all the downloaded files into the app.
- Open the image and click on the three dots at the top corner of the image and click create preset.
- Name the preset.
- Now you have the preset saved in your presets and ready to use whenever you like!
Desktop Install Instructions
- Download the ZIP file. Please ensure that the file is not unzipped.
- Open Adobe Lightroom
- Click On File > Import Profiles & Presets
- Find the Zip file and Import
- Your presets are ready to use